Info for Britcham Members Only:
Annual General Meeting of the British Chamber of Commerce in the Slovak Republic ("BCC SR"), with registered office Mostová 2, 811 02 Bratislava,
will take place on September 27, 2022, from 3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
in the LOFT Hotel, Štefánikova 4, Bratislava,
with the personal participation of Her Majesty’s Ambassador to Slovakia & Honorary President of the British Chamber of Commerce in the Slovak Republic, Mr Nigel Baker.
1. Opening by the new Executive Director of BCC SR, Ms Žaneta Kúdelová.
2. An overview of the activities carried out in 2021 and the outlook for the year of 2022 will be presented by the Chairwoman of the BCC SR Board, Ms Miroslava Remenárová.
3. Approval of the 2021 Annual Report and the 2022 Budget, included in the Annual Report.
4. Approval of the 2021 Financial Report.
5. OPEN DISCUSSION on changes in the payment system of membership fees from January 2023 for better planning and easier predictability of the further development of BCC SR.
6. Election of members of the Board of Directors for the next two-year term according to Article 14.4 of the Statute.
7. Closing speech by our special guest, Mr Nigel Baker, British Ambassador to Slovakia and Honorary President of BritCham.
8. Closing of the meeting by the Executive Director of BOK SR, Ms Žaneta Kúdelová.
We look forward to your participation in person or online.
The list of candidates applying for membership in the BritCham Board of Directors, as well as ballot papers for those members who will not be able to participate in the elections at the General Assembly in person, were sent to you in a separate email on September 13, 2022, along with instructions on how to vote.